The teachers spoke Japanese almost the entire time. Most of us sat there and blinked stupidly, except for the two people who have Japanese spouses and are fluent. And the poor girl who thought the class was the first class in Japanese was completely stunned.
They made us speak, ask questions, start sentences, not just respond. My tongue doesn't work that way. I took a lot of time trying to think up a sentence. I fumbled a lot and did not worry about being a complete idiot when I just did not know. If I can see the words on the board I can read them out loud, no problem. Pulling out of the grey matter without any other reference, no way in hell.
Anyway, I am finally less hyper. It takes at least three hours to gear down every night I have class.
rat brought home Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within to watch so we did that to start the settling process.
Could not even oekaki tonight - everything was shit so I gave up. There goes my creativity...
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*